Upcoming Events: (click image to enlarge)
About the Parenting Center
The Parenting Center grew out of community requests expressed in many focus groups and surveys conducted by Schools for Success, a district educational research project funded by the Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation.
The Center's goal is to be a dynamic resource in our community addressing the full range of children's needs and parent's concerns. The Center is founded on the belief that occasionally every parent needs support - often just a conversation with peers and/or professionals - to help with parenting issues and concerns.
We are here to support parents and families in our school district. Participation is voluntary, free and on an "as needed" basis.
- Come and use our library of parenting literature and videos.
- Join us at our evening speaker series addressing parents' most common concerns.
- Participate in one of our parenting support groups.
- Make use of our directory of local, state and national resources available to parents.
- Share your ideas and resources by participating in our Parent Information Exchange.
For more information, call 973 762-5600, ext. 1850.